August 15, 2022 is the last date courses will be available for purchase on this site.
Any courses purchased on or prior to this date must be completed on or before August 31, 2022.
You will not have access to complete courses after this date. All sales are final and refunds will not be issued for
unused courses after August 31, 2022.
A team of restaurant and food safety experts, with a combined total of more than 60 years of food industry experience, worked together to develop this course to help you learn how to handle and serve food safely.
Easy to Use
The course uses video and activities to help you learn. Each section is followed by quizzes to help prepare you for the 45-question, multiple-choice test at the end. After completing the course and passing the test with a score of 75% or better, you will receive a Food Handling Safety Certificate and wallet-sized Food Handler Card, ready for printing, and valid for 3 years. The certificate and card are proof that you have received and successfully completed an approved food handling safety training course.
The course is easy to use, and can be completed within 2 hours. You learn at your own pace, starting and stopping as time allows. When you leave the course, it remembers where you were, and takes you back to that point when you return.
The Food Handling Safety Training course gives you training in the following areas:
- An Introduction — the importance of safe food handling and controlling germs
- Personal Hygiene — keeping yourself clean and tidy on the job
- Keeping Food Safe — storing food safely at the proper temperature
- Safe Food Preparation — preparing and cooking food safely
- Serving Food Safely — making sure prepared food stays safe
- Washing and Sanitizing — safely cleaning pots and dishes and work surfaces
- Food Allergies and Controlling Pests — helping guests know what is in the dishes you serve, and keeping pests away from stored food
Taking this course costs only $6.95, which you can pay by American Express, Mastercard or Visa.
Get My Course